it's not personal, it's businessman

I will reinvent the wheel
I will learn everything from scratch
I will pull myself up by my bootstraps after I first make my own boots

I will climb the social ladder stepping on hands and heads as I clamber over climbers who are slower

I will break the rungs off behind me and keep them for white pickets

I am disrupting your REM cycle because you need to be at work so fucking early
I hope you weren't dreaming anything good
I am disrupting everything I can disrupt

I will look down on the mountain of flesh I have summited and give of myself in increments that are more than you will ever have but absolutely nothing to me

Collateral, the damage done, is just more leverage for me to move the world I am disrupting, but believe me, so could you.


@Hudlion didn't write a 3 line bio into the form and you might think I'm being strange when I say this was a deliberate attempt to destroy me, until you learn how I found the URL of that selfsame twitter handle rendered: fuckin' "hudlion.twitter.com". Sonuvagun!

bird